Are you ready to make a difference in someone’s life? Harbor House Ministries is looking for amazing people who want to help others live life to the fullest!
We are looking for an RN, LPN, or RMA to join our team as a Home Supervisor.
The ideal candidate has both clinical skills and a passion for helping people to reach their goals.
Our Home Supervisors facilitate care by:
- providing assistance with all of the activities of daily life
- coordinating care with physicians and other specialists.
- A degree as an RMA, LPN, or RN is preferred
- You must be willing to undergo a fit to work physical, drug screen, background check, and fingerprinting
- $20.00-22.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Life insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401(k) matching
- 8-hour shifts (may vary by shift)
- Requires availability for a combination of 1st and 2nd shifts
- Every other weekend and some holidays (first six months only)
See the complete job description HERE.